What is Dump File?
Dump file is basically software of receiver which is used to recover receiver in case of any software damage.
We can create dump file by using usb drive.
To do this simply insert usb drive in your receiver’s usb port & goto upgrade menu then select backup of that software then click ok to make dump file or backup of that software.
Some Famous Receiver’s dump files are given below.You can download dump file by clicking on the name of that Receiver.
- Dump Gx6605s-5815-V4.1
- Dump OST-GX6605-AV2018-V02
- Dump Echolink-8880_GX6605s
- NEOSAT 550HD SUPER SPHE1506G-V1.9
- EL-8888HD sphe1506g v1.9 4mb
- Openbox X33 Sp210 1506C v3
- Neosat-9900_ HD sphe1506g-v1.6
- PROTOCOL-1506C DDR2 DC+ RF_4MB
- Dump GX6605s-1.4
- Gx 6605s Pink Menu Access control 2778
- ALI3510C- Pink Menu
- OST S1506C 2018 D2 V1.4 8mb
- Neosat 550 HD SHG51Ver3.0